Home Upgrades That Actually Pay Off
November 23, 2020
- Everyone may have their own secret recipe when it comes to upgrading the comfort and efficiency of their home.
- But what are the upgrades that will actually pay off?
- 1. Replace your old furnace or air conditioner with a Daikin FIT heat pump!
- A Daikin FIT system is a highly efficient replacement for conventional heating and cooling systems, and will save you on your energy bills.
- 2. Upgrade your insulation!
- Insulation keeps your indoor temperatures stable, reducing the need to run your heating and cooling equipment.
- 3. Schedule air sealing
- Seal up the leaks in your home to prevent outside air, contaminants, and pollutants from entering your home
- 4. Upgrade your Thermostat
- A smart thermostat can automatically adjust to your comfort preferences and your daily schedule, saving 10% to 15% on heating and cooling costs.
- 5. Schedule HVAC maintenance
- Regular maintenance ensures your air filters are fresh, and your equipment is running at peak efficiency.
- Looking for more home comfort and energy efficiency tips? Make the smart call, to SmartHouse!