How Can You Lower Your Cooling Bills This Summer?
June 29, 2020
- Are you hoping to avoid the high cooling bills of last summer?
- The AC experts at SmartHouse can help you reduce your cooling costs, and keep you comfortable all summer long!
- First, turn on your ceiling fans and close any curtains or blinds. This will keep the air moving and reduce solar heat gains.
- Second, an AC unit is too big for your home will cycle on and off in short bursts, reducing its overall efficiency.
- Upgrading to a properly sized, efficient cooling system, like a Daikin Fit Heat Pump can save you 30% to 40%!
- What shape is your ductwork in? Holes, gaps, and poor design can make it much harder the cool air of your AC to reach the rooms in your home.
- Finally, make sure to schedule regular maintenance for your AC unit to keep it operating at peak efficiency
- Looking for more tips on how to lower your cooling bills? SmartHouse has the solutions you need for lasting comfort and energy savings.
- Keep your indoor temperatures and cooling costs low this summer, by making the smart call to SmartHouse.