How Insulation Provides Year Round Comfort
February 2, 2021
- Did you know that it has been estimated that 90% of homes in North America are under-insulated?
- Insulation can increase the comfort of your home, save you on your energy costs, and upgrade your indoor air quality.
- Insulation is installed in the attic, basement or crawl space, and exterior walls to prevent the transfer of heat.
- In the winter time, insulation keeps the heat from your HVAC system inside your home
- And in the summer, insulation prevents the outside heat from infiltrating your living space.
- When your home is properly insulated it provides many benefits, including:
- Stabilized indoor temps
- Reduced indoor drafts
- Energy bill savings
- A more comfortable home
- Want to know if your home is in need of an insulation upgrade this winter?
- Get a quote for your next home performance project and insulation upgrade with SmartHouse!